ScreenRes website moved to new servers as part of www.themackenzieclan.co.uk!
ScreenRes Project Re-Activated.
New ScreenRes Website Goes Online
ScreenRes Update Suspended Due to Compilation Problems.
ScreenRes is now two years old!!! On behalf of the entire development team we would like to thank end users for their support and comments.
|01/10/2005||ScreenRes website moved to new servers as part of www.themackenzieclan.co.uk!|
|30/09/2005||ScreenRes Project Re-Activated.|
|05/04/2002||New ScreenRes Website Goes Online|
|04/04/2002|| ScreenRes Update Suspended Due to Compilation Problems.|
|12/01/2002|| This week sees the beginning of upgrading ScreenRes from Visual Basic Control Creation Edition to Visual Basic 6 Professional. This should allow a greater range of new features to be added|
|03/01/2002|| ScreenRes is now two years old!!! The whole developement team would like to thank the end users for their support and comments|
What is the Current Version of ScreenRes?
The current version of ScreenRes is Version 2.0.0 which has the following improvements on Version 1.0.0:
- Colour Mode Switching and Information (256 Color (8 Bit) ,Hi Color (16 Bit), True Color (24&32Bit),etc)
- The Ability to Control the ScreenSaver Options for your program.
- Automatic Form ReCentreing after Screen Resolution Change
- New Windows Taskbar Options.
- The Reset Option being Added to allow ScreenRes to automatically switch back to the resolution before it was activated.
- Customiseable Defaults and Preset Modes (640*480,800*600,1024*768)
- A Capability Check to access all possible resolutions for your graphic card.
ScreenRes is an active project and is constantly changing, so check back often for the latest updates.
The next version ScreenRes.NET will be a dll file and should have the following new features which are curently being tested:
- ScreenCapture Option Allowing the Desktop \ Window to be saved as a BMP file.
- Improved Graphic Card Analysis, with a more detailed capability check.
- Monitor Options Added Showing the monitor resolution and support for multiple screens.
- Window Report and Correction, allowing access to all Windows and able to resize them after a resolution change.
- Auto-Initialize removing the Initials method and simplyfying Reset method.
- Mouse on Screen Options: Visible \ Invisible + Additional Options
- Ability to Disable any Windows Menu Cancel Button